Lush Fizzbanger Review

Hello.

A Lush review for you today. I am loving Lush baths at the minute. There is nothing better then sitting in a hot bubble bath watching Netflix on a cold night (I am very much enjoying Pretty Little Liars being on there).

Recently I picked up a Lush Fizzbanger as I had never tried it before but had always read great reviews. As soon as I dropped it in my bath, I know it was going to be one of my favourites. Who doesn't love a bright yellow/green/blue bath? The smell of this bath bomb is an AMAZING sweet scent! Once all of the colours had mixed together, you are left felling like you are bathing in a green swamp but the initial excitement of this bath bomb means that's not a problem. 





You can buy a Fizzbanger here. 

Have you tried any Lush products recently?

<3 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.