Winter Kisses

Hello.

It is officially December and the countdown to Christmas has began. During the winter months my outfits progressively merge into all black. I have since convinced myself that the only way I can wear colour during the winter months is on my lips.


I have a few lipsticks which I go back to over and over again. 


No7 Moisture Drench in 15 Golden Rose 

This lipstick is the my perfect nude. It can almost be described as a copper toned brown. I find being very pale that nude lipsticks can often wash me out. However it adds a small amount of colour whilst still being a classic nude. The perfect winter day time lipstick.
(Sadly I think this is now discontinued)

Seventeen Lip Crayon in Knockout 

I love lip crayons. They are so easy to apply and really build-able. You can layer the colour until you get the shade/pigmentation you want. 

Rimmel Moisture Renew in 360 As You Want Victoria 

A really nice berry toned pink lipstick. The pigmentation of these lipsticks is great. They are so long lasting. This shade is perfect for transforming a day look to a night look. 

Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Lipstick in 107

I think every lipstick lover owns this little beauty. When I think of the perfect winter lipstick this is the first one that springs to mind. A berry toned red which just stays put for hours. A must have for everyone's make up collection.

What are your favourite winter lipsticks?
Is there a lipstick which you think I should be buying?

<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.