A New Makeup Revolution?

Hello.

I have been reading post after post about the make up brand Makeup Revolution recently. I was intrigued by how such a cheap brand could be getting such great reviews. Whilst in my local Superdrug a few weeks ago I wandered over to the stand to see it in ruin. I was shocked at how little stock was left on the shelves. Luckily for me their was one blush palette left.  




The blush palettes really jumped out at me when I was looking at their products. I love products which have multiple uses/colours and for only £6 this is a complete bargain.

I picked up the Ultra Blush Palette in Hot Spice. 

There are 8 different colours consisting of shimmer and matte blushers, as well as a baked blusher and baked highlighter. All the colours are peach toned blushers and have amazing pigmentation. They blend super easily and last for hours. This is the perfect palette to take on holiday with you for the ease of access to a range of shades.

You can buy the palette here or in store at Superdrug. 

I will definitely be picking up more products from this brand, including more blusher palettes. 

Have you tried any of Makeup Revolution's products?
Which product should I try next?
 <3 

2 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous - I really want to try some products from Makeup Revolution as they look and sound amazing!

    Rachel | beautyandthebird.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! I have heard they do really nice foundation too! x

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.