Weight Loss Wednesdays #1

Hello, so I am super excited about this post today. The wonderful Jennifer from barelytherebeauty has put together a weight loss group full of bloggers. The format of this series is that every Wednesday I will put up a weekly post about how I am getting on, full of tips, tricks and general weight loss chit chat. There will also be a weekly twitter chat on a Thursday night. I am so looking forward to going through the new year, new me craze with some lovely bloggers.

If you want to read more about this series then you fill find all you need to know and also a list of all the bloggers taking part here: http://www.barelytherebeauty.com/p/bloggerswlw.html

My goal for my weight loss is to lose 15 pounds. Although I do want to lose the weight if at the end of the series I am much healthier and fitter then I will be happy whatever I lose. I am looking forward to trying exercise classes at the gym and also trying new healthy meals. If you have any suggestions of healthy meals that you like, then I would love it if you would leave me a comment telling me about it. 

These are some of my favourite motivational quotes and I plan on printing them all out and sticking them up all over my room! I think it is such a great way of reminding you why you want to do it :) 

Disclaimer: all of the following images don't belong to me and I found them on google.







Don't forget to come back every Wednesday to see how I am getting on. If you haven't already then don't forget you can enter my 100 followers giveaway by clicking on the link at the side :) 

Speak soon! Xx

3 comments:

  1. Great post Chloe! Printing and sticking the pictures is such a good idea! May have to borrow that one, I'm awful with losing focus, especially if its regarding weightloss, I have to actively look at the motivational pics all the time or they drift out of my head! I'm so glad that everyone is approaching this with such a healthy mentality like you are, it's projecting the right message and let's be honest, its the only way that works in the long run! Yay! I'm so excited about seeing how you and everyone else gets on! Have loveddddddd reading the posts so far :) See you in the chats!

    Jennifer Barely There Beauty | UK Beauty Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chloe, just thought I'd let you know that I'd nominated you for the Liebster award on my blog - http://itspaigesway.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/the-liebster-award.html
    Love your blog and hope you take part :-)
    Paige x
    (itspaigesway.blogspot.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely post chloe! Hope to see you in the chat tonight :)

    I am currently hosting a Valentines Box Swap with another blogger! It's going to be alot of fun! (link)



    Lucie xxx Fatbeautyx



    Vote for me in the #UKBA14 // LIMECRIME LIPSTICK GIVEAWAY (link)

    January monthly Advertiser - Samantha

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.