October Favourites

Helloooo! I know I say this at the start of every monthly favourites post but I can't believe how fast this year is going. October has been another great month and I have now been at university for more then a month. I am still loving it but unfortunately the amount of lectures and work I have been doing has meant that I have once again neglected my blog! 

I don't have many favourites this month, just because my makeup routine has been pretty boring due to the fact I literally throw stuff on my face and run out of the door. However the products that I have been loving this month, I really have used on a daily basis. 


Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick 107 : This is one of the best lipsticks I own by far. It is such a lovely deep burgundy colour lipstick. The pigmentation is great and it is super long lasting. I also love the matte finish of this lipstick. I find this is best worn on those days when I am wearing a small amount of eye makeup and a 'boring' outfit as it makes it look so much more interesting. For under £6 this is such a bargain and I will be repurchasing it over and over again. 

Seventeen Doll'd Up Mascara : This month I have been rocking the just mascara look on my eyes and this mascara is sooooo good!!!! I had read reviews on it but I never thought I would actually fall in love with it. It says that is gives 24 hour curls and although I doubt that it ever would do that, it certainly keeps my lashes curled for the 8/9 hours I wear it a day. It doesn't look clumpy at all and a few swipes of it across my lashes goes a long way. A definite must for anyone's everyday makeup routine.  

Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me : If you have read my blog before then you will know how much I love the baby lips. I think they leave your lips feeling super soft and they all smell amazing. This month I have kept Cherry Me in my bag at all times. It gives my lips the moisturizing they need, especially with the cold weather that has come, whilst also giving my lips a really pretty red tint. 

No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour in Damson Dream : I believe this is one of the new No7 nail colour shades and it is a gorgeous deep burgundy colour. I have always really liked the finish that the No7 nail colours give and this is just the perfect autumn shade. I have had this on my nails for most of October and I plan on wearing it for the whole of the autumn/winter season. 

So those are the products I have been loving the past month. I also have a couple random favourites that I have been loving. I have recently signed up to Netflix and watched 5 seasons of Gossip Girl. I loved it so much and will defiently be watching the 6th season when I can get a hold of it. I have also been loving Hot Chocolates. There is nothing better then having a Hot Chocolate to warm you up!!


What have you been loving this month?
Do any of these products stand out for you?

Don't forget you can follow me on bloglovin or google friend connect.

Byeee 
xxxxxx

6 comments:

  1. I love the Kate Moss Lipsticks! I really need to get my hands on 107 sounds like my type of shade! xx

    Ohhval.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the best!! I can't recommend it enough :) xx

      Delete
  2. The polish is stunning! I love 107 as well, I wish I was going into winter so I could wear it more... I still wear it though :P


    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww that sucks!!! :( Yes the polish is deffo worth the £6 :)

      Delete
  3. yay..hi-5 girl,,..Kate 107 is in my Oct fav as well!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's everyone's favourite, don't think I have ever read anyone write anything bad about it! Just the best thing ever xxxx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.