Beauty Blogger Series - Mascara/MissBeautyObsession

So it's the second post in the beauty blogger series and this week the chosen topic was a choice between Mascara and Foundation. I have chosen to talk about my current favourite Mascara. I talked about this product in my October favourites  which you can read here.


The Seventeen Doll'd Up Mascara is a fantastic mascara for those of you who are looking for something that curls your lashes, on a budget. It keeps my lashes curled for about 8-9 hours. It doesn't look clumpy and the wand makes applying the Mascara super easy. I would fully recommend this product and I will be repurchasing over and over again. 

Have you tried this product? What did you think?
What Mascaras are you loving at the moment?

Don't forget you can follow on bloglovin, i'm really hoping to get to my goal of 100 followers by the end of the month :) 

Byee 
xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.