Beauty Blogger Series - Lipsticks/MissBeautyObsession

Hellooo! Recently Bethan from MissBeautyObsession got in touch with me about getting involved in her beauty blogger series. I was really excited to be asked as I have always wanted to be involved with one of these. On a Sunday Bethan will tweet what the topic will be for the week and then on the Wednesday I will do a post on my current favourite product regarding the topic that she had tweeted. 

This week's topic was......

.....Lipsticks!!!


I am currently loving this No7 Lipstick in the shade Classic Rose. It is the most gorgeous berry/red colour, perfect for  autumn and winter. I love the formation of the No7 lipsticks and the packaging makes it look way more expensive then it's £9.50 price tag. This lipstick lasts for hours and is the perfect way to finish off any outfit, day or night. 


What lipsticks are you currently loving?
Would you like to try this one?

Don't forget you can follow me on bloglovin or google friend connect. :) I would really like to reach my goal of 100 followers by the end of the month so I would really appreciate it if you would help me out :)

Don't forget to go and follow Bethan, which you can do here

Byeeee

xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.