FOTD #2

So this is my second attempt at a FOTD. I got so many lovely comments about my last one, which was so lovely considering I was so scared to put it up. You can read that here. So this look is for when I was going to a bbq at my friends house. 


Products used:
- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 120
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
- MUA Eyebrow Pencil in Blonde
-  Rimmel Scandleyes Mascara in Black 
- Natural Collection Blusher in Pink Cloud
- Maybelline Baby Lips in Hydrate

So this was a really natural summery look which was quick and easy to apply. This will be my final FOTD for the summer season and I am looking forward to creating some Autumn looks. 

In order to keep up to date with all my posts you can follow me on bloglovin here. I would really love to reach 100 followers by the end of September and I would really appreciate it if you could help me reach my goal :) 

xxxxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.