Autumn Style- 3 Ways to Style Skinny Jeans

Hello, I just wanted to start this post of by saying how is it September already? This year is going super fast and I can't believe that in about 2 weeks I will be heading off to start my first year at uni. I was looking back over some my posts and I noticed that I had never really done a skinny jeans fashion post, which seemed really crazy considering the name of my blog. So today I have created 3 different autumn looks which feature a pair of black skinny jeans in all of them. I have gone for a casual look, day look and night look. I hope you enjoy. 


Casual autumn look
Casual Look



River Island boyfriend shirt / Doe crop top, / Topshop black skinny ankle jeans,  / Pull&Bear leather ankle booties / Topshop nude lipstick


Untitled #2
Day Look



Miss Selfridge top,  / Miss Selfridge jacket,  / Topshop black jeans,  / Black shoes / Jack Wills leather purse, / Rimmel lipstick


Untitled #3
Night Look 



H&M v neck top / Topshop black jeans,  / Zara handbag, / Lucky Brand jewelry,  / MAC Cosmetics ,  / Vera Wang fragrance

So I hope you liked seeing something a bit different from usual on my blog and if you would like to know anything more about any of the looks then let me know in the comments. 

You can enter my giveaway here 

You can follow me on bloglovin, google friend connect and twitter. 

byeee xxx

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.