A *Few* Weeks in My Shoes #4

Hello! It has been a few weeks since I have done one of these but I decided that I would wait and do a big one full of all the things that have happened in August. August has been a really great month for me and probably the best month of the year. 


1- August meant that I was finally free from exams and school, which meant I was free to spend as much time with my friends as possible. We've had so much fun on nights out or just hanging out during the day. It makes me so sad to think we are all heading off in different directions in a few weeks.

2- This month also saw my amazing boyfriend turn 19 (arghhh soppy I know). He is so great and deserved to have an amazing birthday. He puts up with being dragged round shop after shop whilst I swatch product after product so it was nice to spend some money on him and have a nice night out with his friends.

3- If you follow me on Twitter then you might have seen that I received my A level results in August. I got an A, 2 B's and a C. I was so pleased with what I got and that also meant that I got into my 1st choice uni, so in two weeks I will be moving about 3 hours away from home.

4- After receiving my results and getting what I wanted , it meant that I was able to throw away all of my work from the past two years. It felt so good to get rid of it all. Although I have loved doing my A levels, it was one of the most stressful two years ever and I'm glad its over.

5- Wooooo holiday. I was lucky enough to fly over to Spain for a two week relaxing holiday. It was filled with swimming in our private pool and eating nice food. It gave me the chance to relax and catch up on my fashion magazines in the sun. I loved every minute of it and was so sad to come home. Bring on next year!

6- When I arrived back , it meant that I need a urgent catch-up with the girls to find out what I had missed. We had a super nice dinner with a few drinks and I got the chance to wear some of my holiday makeup purchases.

I hope you enjoyed seeing what I have been up to in the last month. Although I didn't want August to end, I am excited to see what great things September will bring.

You can follow on Bloglovin, GFC or twitter and all of the links are down the side.

Byeee
xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.