Work The Colour, What A Bargain!

Hello :) So I am writing this pretty late due to the fact I can't sleep because it's so frickin HOT! I like heat but heat on a night is not so good! I was reading back through my blog the other day and I can't believe it's been so long since I actually reviewed a makeup product, oops! I recently finally picked these two products up after months of build up, especially if you follow Collection on Twitter, as their has been a lot! 


I love my eye palettes, my collections is always growing and I love to create different eye looks. However recently, due to lack of time, I have been neglecting to use them on a day to day basis. This for one is not good as my palettes haven't been getting any use but I have also noticed a huge difference the staying time of my gel eyeliner has without an eye shadow as a base, as it just hasn't been staying as long. Although I love me some shadows , it was time to find something quicker and easier to use on a day to day basis. When I saw these advertised they instantly reminded me of the Rimmel Scandleyes Sticks and I loved those so I thought i'd give these a try as they are slightly cheaper at £3.18.


However I was lucky enough to pick mine up on the Superdrug introductory offer and they were only £2.50 but I would definitely pay the full price for them. They are so easy and simple to apply and the two shades I picked, leave a nice shine across my lid without being to heavy. I picked up Vanilla Sky and Vintage Blush. Vanilla Sky is a really nice cream colour,which looks really good on it's own but I have actually been using it for under my brow bone and in the inner corner to highlight. Vintage Blush is a gorgeous pinky gold colour and I have been wearing this so much. These Eyeshadow pencils are so easy to work with as they blend really well. The staying time is quite good, though I did find that if I was wearing them for more then 6 hours they did start to rub off but they are so easy to apply that this didn't really bother me.


There are 6 shades that you can pick up and I am so impressed that I am going to pick up the other shades that I like the look of. They are such a handy thing to have in your makeup collection and they are such a bargain too.

Have you tried these new Eyeshadow Pencils?
If so what are your favourite shades?
Don't forget you can follow on Bloglovin, google friend connect and twitter and all the buttons are at the side and along the top! 
xxx




1 comment:

  1. ahh..love them..
    sadly not available here in India :(

    Great post Chloe!!
    following you!! :)

    ..do check out my blog as well! :)
    www.bluevelvetaddict.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.