Skincare Sunday #2


Hello, another Sunday which means it's time for Skincare Sunday! So lasts weeks topic was scrubs and the lovely Jessica, who writes the blog gingerlypale, was the first person to get involved with my new feature and I am really glad she did. Read below what Jessica's favourite scrub is and to read what mine was then click here

 --------------------------------------
As a beauty blogger, I know just how important it is to cleanse your skin thoroughly in order to prevent any unwanted blemishes or spots from cropping up on your face!
One of my all-time favourite face scrubs has to be Soap and Glory’s ‘Scrub your nose in it’. I’ve been using this product for about six months, and I don’t think my skin could do without it now!

I love the tube-like design of the bottle which stops you from wasting any product, and also how the scrub itself smells very minty and looks very minty too- almost like a more girly toothpaste! Soap and Glory advise that you ‘apply a pea-sized dollop to a damp t-zone, massage in circular motions, then extend out to the less clogged places on your face and rinse well and follow with moisturiser.’ This scrub can also be used as a mask if you leave it on for three minutes longer- talk about convenience in a bottle!

The scrub itself is nicely coarse on your face, and you can definitely feel the grains scrubbing your face as you use it, which makes me feel as though it’s being properly cleaned. Since I’ve been using this scrub, I’ve definitely noticed that my skin has become a lot brighter and healthier looking, and I’ve seen less nasty blemishes as well, so I guess this does exactly what it says on the tin! I don’t use this everyday as I think it may be just a little too coarse for daily usage, but twice a week is absolutely perfect.

Although there are a lot of amazing scrubs out there, this one is perfect for me and has become a bit of a Holy Grail product! I picked it up for £7.50 which is definitely pricey compared to some brands, but considering you only need a pea-sized dollop each time you use it, mine has lasted forever. I would definitely recommend it as it has worked magic for me!

Inline images 1


Inline images 2

Inline images 3

Firstly I just wanted to say a big thank you to Jessica for getting involved. I loved reading what her favourite scrub was and I am definitely going to pick it up next time I go shopping. Before I tell you what this week's topic is, I just wanted to tell how you can get involved. If you want to be the next Jessica, then send me a email to lovebeautystudent@gmail.com to show your interest, If you don't want to be the guest blogger for that specific topic but you would like to be involved then send me an email with your ideal topic and I may contact you to be the guest blogger in the future. 

So.......drumroll please....the topic this week is masks. This can be anything from face masks that you peel off to masks that come in a tube. I think these are a really fun way to cleanse. As much as I love the masks that come in different colours and flavours my favourite mask at the moment is the Simple Kind to Skin Deep Cleansing Face Mask. It leaves my skin feeling super soft and it is perfect for my sensitive skin. It's such a bargain and using it twice a week has really improved my skins condition. 



I hope you enjoyed Skincare Sunday #2 and let me know if you want to be involved  Even if you don't want to be the guest blogger but you have a favourite mask then let me know in the comments below! Don't forget you can follow on bloglovin, google friend connect and twitter :) 

xxx


2 comments:

  1. Hey! I enjoyed reading through your post, and I love skin care sundays :D skin care is one of my fave beauty topics.

    There is one thing I would recommend for those who are facing problems with acne! I have been facing trouble with acne for a year, and recently I started a new remedy and my acne has gone!!!

    I wrote a blog post on it:
    http://www.albalsamlife.com/2013/08/acnes-worst-nightmare-find-out-what-it.html

    I hope you visit and read through it :)

    Lovely blog you have!

    Balsam - www.albalsamlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!

    It would mean a lot to me if you headed over to my blog and check out my latest posts! My blog is chicbutchicbeautyat.blogspot.com

    Thanks,
    Courtney x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.