OOTD and FOTD #1

So this is a big first for me. If you have been following my blog for a while then you may of noticed that I don't really include many photos of myself. This month I have set myself the goal of including more of myself on my blog, from more lifestyle posts to swatches of the products on my actual face. So I think the best way to get started would be to do my first OOTD and FOTD. If you follow me on twitter then you will probably of seen that I recently celebrated my boyfriends birthday and with that came the chance to dress up for a birthday meal with his family. 

OOTD:


Playsuit- New Look- £16.99 and can be bought here
Necklace- Present from a friend in America
Shoes- Primark- £12

I also wanted to apologise for the red knees, never do your makeup whilst kneeling on the floor, haha.


FOTD:


Foundation: Maybelline Fit Me in shade 120
Concealer: Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent
Blusher: Natural Collection in Pink Cloud
Bronzer: Maybelline Dream Terra Sun Bronzing Powder
Eyeshadow: 17 Wild Metallic Cream Eyeshadow in Wild Nude and Lavish from my MUA Undress Me Too Palette
Eyebrows: MUA eyebrow pencil in Blonde
Mascara: Revlon Lash Potion Mascara
Lipstick: Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer in Celestial 

I hope you enjoyed my first OOTD and FOTD post. Let me know in the comments below what you thought.

Don't forget you can follow on Bloglovin and Google friend connect or even on twitter and all the links are down the side and across the top of my blog

xxx




4 comments:

  1. Great post! You're hair is gorgeous! I'm really enjoying having a read of your posts. You've convinced me to buy the Collection Eyeshadow Pencils already hahah! Lovely blog, keep it up! <3

    Rachael @ aisforayla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chloe,

    I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. Please take a look at my blog post @ http://lauraatkin91.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/liebster-award.html for further details :-)

    Take care

    Laura
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fotd! I'd love if you could check out my beauty blog. I'm a makeup artist :)
    www.kateflowermaquillage.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous outfit and look! Love your hair :) you should keep going with including more of yourself in your posts - this one was great xxx


    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.