My First Time....Trying Revlon Products

Helloooo, now I know you might have just read the title and thought how has this beauty blogger not ever tried a Revlon product before! I know, I know and it's not something I am proud of, haha. If you live in the UK then you will know that Superdrug is one of the main places to buy highstreet (drugstore) makeup and beauty products. I love Superdrug as they have always got some AMAZING deals on.




So I was wondering through Superdrug when a large 2 for £10 banner caught my eye above the Revlon stand. One of the beauty products that I have been dying to try for ages is the Revlon Lip Butters and so I couldn't not go over and pick one up. Included in the deal were all Revlon lip products, nail polishes and mascaras. I picked up the Revlon Colour Burst Lip Butter in Wild Watermelon and the Revlon Lash Potion Grow Mascara in Blackest Black. 

This was such as an AMAZING deal as I picked up products worth £9.99 and £7.99 for only £10 and therefore saving £7.98. So I basically got the Lip Butter for free.

Now on to the products and I am so impressed with both of them. The mascara leaves my lashes looking really long and I hardly need many coats to get this effect which stops my lashes from ever looking clumpy. The packaging is so nice and I really like the wand. The Lip Butter is so good. I had read so many reviews and they deserve the hype they get because they really are a products I can not fault. The colour I picked up is a really nice subtle red and the colour lasts for ages. These glide on to your lips and leave them feeling really smooth. I will definitely be picking up a couple more shades whilst the deal is on. 


I also wanted to put a quick note down here to say that Skincare Sunday will appear slightly later this week.

Have you tried any of these products?

xx



2 comments:

  1. Thats such a great deal! While I have not tried that particular mascara I love their lipbutters. Revlon do some of my favorite lipsticks, the super lustrous cremes and I also recommend their cream blushers, something I've tried recently and am loving. Their photoready foundations are raved about for their high coverage but I've yet to try it.

    Loving your blog!

    Www.inkquisite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I was so impressed with it :) I want to try some of their foundations so I will hopefully pick some up to try soon. Thank you very much, it's so lovely to hear that x

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.