July Favourites

So July has been such a good month, not only have my pay checks been a lot larger due to extra shifts but I also have spent loads of time with some of my favourite people. Regarding beauty and makeup favourites this month, there haven't been too many and I'm sure you will recognise some of them from post on my blog this month.  



1- Gillette Satin Care Olay Sensitive Shave Gel: I have been really enjoying this all the way throughout the month. England has had such lovely summer weather this past month which has meant that all the summer dresses, shorts and skirts have come out of hiding. Although in girl world this means only one thing and that is to have supper soft shaven legs. This shaving gel leaves your kegs feeling super soft and although I sill use a moisturiser after, you probably wouldn't need to.

2- Sanctuary Spa Covent Garden Daily Spa Escape Mandelular Sensuous Body Souffle: This is a really nice moisturiser, especially if you get really bad dry skin.  I use this on my legs twice a week and they always feel super soft for days after. It smells really nice and isn't too heavy of a moisturiser. I often find that some moisturisers can be really heavy and hard to work into the skin but that's not a problem with this one. 

3- Barry M Nail Paint in Berry Ice Cream: This is my perfect summer pastel nail polish. I love Barry M nail paints, the formation is really good and they are such a bargain. I wrote a more detailed post on this nail paint which also included the other shades in the ice cream collection which you can see here

4- Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacquer in Celestial: These are so AMAZING! I'm sure pretty much everyone has heard of these but if not they have the colour of a lipstick and the shine of a lipgloss and they last for ages. What more could you want in a lip product? The shade I have is a gorgeous nude pink and leaves a really natural looking stain on my lips. I have worn this so much this month and am definitely going to be picking up more shades. 

5- 17 Wild Metallics Cream Eyeshadow in Wild Nude: This is basically the same as the Maybelline colour tattoos apart from they are cheaper and I actually prefer the colour choices of the 17 ones over the Maybelline ones. Wild Nude leaves a nice natural nude shimmer across your eyelids and the staying power of them are really good. At £3.99 they are a bargain and a makeup bag must have. After trying this, I wouldn't ever buy a Maybelline colour tattoo over it.

6- Real Techniques Expert Face Brush: Earlier this month I devoted a whole post to my new Real Techniques brushes which you can read here. I'm not going to say much more then this is quite possibly the best makeup brush in the world!

So those are my favourite beauty products from the last month. July has been one of the best months of this year so I am sad to see it end. However I have lots of great things planned for august and i'm sure i'll find loads more beauty products I love.

Don't forget you can follow using the buttons at the top :)
xxxx

4 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the Liebster Award. I look forward to read your response.

    http://forallthatbeauty.blogspot.com/2013/08/thank-you-charlotte-from-makeup-by.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you :) I will be sure to have a read :) Sorry for such a late response, I didn't realise I had new comments ::) xx

      Delete
  2. Great choice on Celestial and the Barry M Nail polish - Celestial is one of my all time favourites and Barry M is just amazing value for money. :o)

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you tried any of the other shades, not sure what others I should pick up. I love Barry M so much and they are always having such great deals on xx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.