I Love Me Some Baby Lips

Arghhhhh so excited. I have a huge lip balm obsession so you can only imagine how excited I was when it was announced that the Maybelline Baby Lips were coming to the UK. After weeks of waiting the date of there release finally came and I rushed down to my local highstreet beauty stores only to find that they were not stocking them yet. I was so disappointed and I know you probably say there thinking why didn't she just order them online, well I wanted to see the exact colour choices before purchasing. So after a few more weeks of waiting and my constant trips to annoy the staff in my local Boots, I finally got my hands on some.

The packaging is extremely cute and make paying £2.99 for a lip balm reasonable. I love the brightness of the packaging and I think all the shade names are so cute. I picked up three of these little beauties as Maybelline were running a 3 for 2 offer, so how could I not. I picked up two of the tinted ones and one of the normal ones.   

Peach Kiss, Pink Punch and Hydrate 
The products themselves apply really nicely on to your lips and I found that they left my lips feeling super soft. Although the two tinted shades don't leave huge amounts of colour on your lips you are left with a subtle shimmer of colour. I have found that applying the plain one, I have the hydrate one, before I apply any other lip products really helps to not dry my lips out. The big plus about these is that they smell AMAZING.

Peach Kiss and Pink Punch

Overall I think these are great value for money and I really hope that Maybelline bring out more tinted shades which ideally have slightly more pigmentation. 

Have you tried these yet?
Would you go for any of these shades? 

Don't forget you can follow on bloglovin, google friend connect and on twitter. All the links are across the top and side of my blog 

xxx

2 comments:

  1. They are cute, and although I've only tried one - Cherry Me, they're not for me since they just didn't do enough when it comes to moisture.

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I quite like baby lips. The US version is great (looks the same as the UK version) I have the pink, red & purple :) it's strange because they are completely different in Australia! I may do a comparison. I'm a makeup artist and I'd love it if you could check out my blog & follow if you like it :) www.kateflowermaquillage.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.