How to Destroy Your Bank Balance in 1 hour....

Hellooo, as you can probably tell from the title, I have been shopping. I have had my eye on all of these beauty products for ages and it just so happened that there were some pretty good deals on, so I had to pick them up.

I don't really want to go into too much detail about the products as I will review most of them later on and I don't want to bore you all, haha. So lets have a look at what I picked up...


I started off by heading to boots where I picked up some of the Maybelline Baby Lips. I had been looking for these for ages and it just happened that they had the three I wanted in stock and on a 3 for 2 offer. I picked up Peach Kiss, Pink Punch and Hydrate.

Peach Kiss, Pink Punch and Hydrate- £2.99 each

I also picked up a large Johnson's Baby Shampoo as I love to use it to deep clean my makeup brushes. It was such a bargain at £1 for a large bottle so I couldn't not pick one up as I am always using it. I also read a post recently that said how good it was for damaged hair so I am looking forward to seeing if it has the same effect on mine.
On offer- £1
I also picked up two of the Barry M gel nail polishes. I love these nail polishes as the finish they give is so good. I wasn't planning on buying any, as I have a huge amount of nail polish so definitely didn't need anymore but they were on offer so how could I not. I've had my eye on these two shades for ages and managed to pick them both up for £6, so how could I not get them.

Blueberry and Greenberry 


Lastly, I stopped by the Bourjois stand and they were having a 3 for 2 offer so I had to pick up some of the products I have been dying to try. I have wanted the famous 'chocolate' bronzer and the cream blushers for ages. Everyone raves about these and I had just run out of my Maybelline bronzing powder so it seemed like a perfect time to make a purchase. I also picked up one of their new Colour Boost Lip Crayon in the shade Orange Punch. I had heard about these and I love the colour of this one. I am also going to be picking up the Peach on the Beach one as soon as it is back in stock.

Powder Delice de Poudre in shade 51

03- Rose tender

Orange Punch
I hope you enjoyed this haul. As your reading this, I will probably be laid out in the sun on my holiday.

Don't forget you can follow on bloglovin, twitter or through google friend connect. I also wanted to apologise for the terrible quality of the photos. My camera wasn't working and my phone isn't the best at taking photos. Thank for reading :)

xx





1 comment:

  1. Nice products, I particularly love the Barry M Gelly paints - it's a basic human right to own at least 5 :O). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.